Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Response . . .By Drive By Photo

Today while I was speaking to my sister, Liz,  she asked, "Do you even get fall color there (in Washington)?"

I assured her we have a lot more than pine trees.  Then on the way to take my daughter to school I whipped out my camera and did a little drive by photography.

Most of these pictures were taken from the window of my car.  I did get lucky enough to get stuck behind a bus for a while so some of the pictures are pretty good. . .a few are not great, but the color had to be shown.  There are a few at the end from around my house.  Enjoy. . .



4 comments:

Lex the mom said...

You do have tons of incredible color around you in Fall! I love this time of year - it really is gorgeous!

We get a lot of that, here, too. Impressive beauty! In a moving car, those are some great shots!

Anonymous said...

Those were taken from your car!? Lovely lovely lovely! I'm a little jealous, I keep waiting for the leaves to turn here in Texas but so far they haven't :(

Shannon said...

the color here is really great this year! very pretty pics...especially for drive by ones!

Kimberly said...

It is so gorgeous there (as I sit here waiting for summer to end with a forecast of 85 on Friday). It makes me long for a little more traditional weather pattern and locale.